Long Beach Trolley Service
Charter Trolley Service
The city of Long Beach continues Trolley Service for Groups.
Long Beach, Washington offers groups of up to 30 people the chance to cruise around the World’s Longest Beach in this stylish ADA accessible trolley. Loaded with character and convenience, the trolley is a mere $265 for the first two hours, $25 per hour for each additional hour, plus $2 a mile. The Long Beach Trolley is the cutest, most charming charter transportation available in the peninsula.
Groups of all kinds can appreciate the novelty and convenience of trolley transportation.
- Cruise ships, the Long Beach trolley is a terrific solution to enable shoreline excursions.
- Car clubs, during your show ‘n’ shine, keep the spouses happy and rent the trolley for a shopping tour.
- Corporate groups, after concluding your business meeting rent the trolley for transportation during a culinary tour with wine tasting.
- Tour Operators, that visit the Lewis and Clark Interpretative Center in Ilawco, appreciate the ability to book this trolley to transport their mobility challenged guests from the lower parking lot up the hill of switchbacks to the center’s entrance. Large Prevosts and coaches are not allowed on the narrow road up to the center, but the trolley has been preapproved to carry disabled or mobility challenged visitor groups.
- Family reunions and military reunions know the frustration of trying to get the whole group to arrive anywhere on time using multiple vehicles. It’s like trying to herd cats! Reunion leaders rent the trolley for ease and assurance that everyone will arrive on time.
Ragan Myers, Tourism and Events Coordinator at Long Beach Package Travel said “There’s something that is both whimsical and practical about renting the trolley. You can’t miss it. When this colorful trolley arrives to meet a group you see people start to smile and take pictures.”
For more details on the Long Beach Trolley availability or to place reservations for the trolley service contact:
The city of Long Beach is located on the Washington State coastline approximately three hours south of Seattle and two and half hours north of Portland, Oregon.